Application and Induction
Is Aspire the right development programme for you? Yes if:
- You are in a position to influence direction and drive organisational culture
- You want and need to better understand both the operational and strategic needs of your business
- You lead or have an ambition to lead HR teams and people agendas
- You are a change shaper and want to build personal confidence and develop your power to influence
And you can …
- Get the support of a sponsor within your organisation, usually your line manager
- Commit up to 15 days to attend the 10 modules and work on the project
To apply you will need to complete an online booking form by the application deadline (follow the link in the Aspire programme). All applications will be reviewed by the Programme Manager to ensure the right candidate fit and a confirmation of acceptance sent by email after the closing date.
Welcome Webinar and Induction Day
Around 6 weeks before induction you will be invited to join a welcome webinar. This session will include an overview of the Aspire programme and take you through the HRBP360 review process. The HRBP process should ideally be completed before the induction day.
The Induction is the first of the 10 days and is about getting to know each other as well as exploring the structure of the programme. Delegates will begin to reflect on the key developments identified from their HRBP360 review and how to tailor their learning to them. They will also select a project topic and form groups to think about their proposition.